A Day of Happiness
Six years ago, I had a crazy idea to apply for a business license. What started out as a hobby became a passion, a lifestyle, and most importantly....a career!
For those of you who do not know the story behind Hannah Arnzen Photography, I encourage you to read my first blog post on how HAP came about!
If you're like me and would rather have it paraphrased....the acronym of HAP sounds like "happy" or "happiness." I felt this was appropriate due to most of my photos being bright and light. I then came up with my business motto: "The Art of Happiness."
I strive to photograph individuals in their happiest moments, whether that be graduating high school, becoming new parents, getting married to your best friend, or even renewing your vows 50 years into your marriage.
It is so easy to get caught up in the negativity of this world. Sometimes we forget that we can choose to be happy or spread happiness to those around us.
In honor of HAP's 6th year anniversary, my friend Chris Rudolph helped me document this "Day of Happiness." Enjoy!
OVER $200 IN PRIZES!
(See Photo Below)
WANT TO WIN?
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:
1. Follow HAP on INSTAGRAM and/or FACEBOOK!
2. Tag a friend in the giveaway post.
3. Take a photo of something that makes YOU HAPPY!
4. Post that photo to Instagram and/or Facebook and use the hashtag #HapHapHooray. Also, tag @hannaharnzenphotography if you're feeling friendly.
5. You are allowed unlimited entries! Repeat steps 2-4 if you would like!
6. Come back to HAP on Instagram and/or Facebook on Friday, February 24th to see if you have won!
Here are the awesome people I met during my "Day of Happiness." It turns out...when you get to know others, hear their stories, and make them smile.... you find yourself to, indeed, be very happy!
Josh Z. and Alyssa I. - Favorite hobby: spending time outdoors with one another.